Requirements: Android 3.1+
Overview: Transform images with core Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more – all from the convenience of your tablet.
• Use Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the exclusive camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Sync projects with Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop.
• Image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
What's in this version:
1.Performance enhancements, e.g. pinch & zoom.
2.Export to PNG. Organizer->Share->Save to Camera Roll or Share by E-mail.
3.Improved image quality of JPEGs saved to the local Camera Roll.
4.Support for the standard Android back arrow. This takes you back to the previous UI state in the application, e.g. closing an opened folder or dialog.
5.Bug fixes, including fix for a problem with sign-in to the Creative Cloud on Android 4.0.