Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: 3G Watchdog Pro.
Guarding you against costly internet overages.
Pro version of 3G Watchdog mobile data counter / monitoring app, featuring:
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* 5 widget styles
* Redesigned UI
* Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Slovak, Spanish, more on the way.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
What's in this version:
* Usage graph and text report for roaming usage (if has a quota).
* Widgets can show roaming left and predicted usages.
* New billing rule to not count local 2G traffic.
* Keep the TWO last auto-backups instead of only one.
* Device support: Samsung Galaxy S3 variants.
* Fixed incorrect start of plan date calculation when plan period just reset today.
* Other minor bug fixes.