Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: GO Launcher EX is the extended version of GO Launcher, one of the most popular home apps in Android Market. It’s a highly customizable home replacement application, which will run when you press your android phone’s HOME key. GO Launcher EX supports hundreds of themes, fast flip speed and tons of useful functions.
GO Launcher EX is the extended version of GO Launcher, one of the most popular home apps in Android Market. It’s a highly customizable home replacement application, which will run when you press your android phone’s HOME key.
GO Launcher EX supports hundreds of themes, fast flip speed and tons of useful functions.
- Hundreds of themes
- Fancy home screen transition
- Smooth scrolling experience
- Icon popup menu
- Folder and task manager in app drawer
- Gesture supported
- Scrollable & resizable widgets supported
1. Pinch fingers to enter preview screen and edit home screen pages
2. Search “go launcher theme” to get themes and select them in “Themes preferences”
3. Set screen transition and flip speed in “Display settings”
4. Long press icons on home screen to active popup menu
5. Long press icons in app drawer to edit location, uninstall apps and create folders
6. If you can't set GO Launcher as your default home, download "Home manager"
1. This is a totally free application and we need directly call phone numbers permission to enable the direct dial shortcut on home screen.
2. We will bring out some charged apps like themes and widgets, but most of our apps are free!
3. The weather and clock widget in screenshots belongs to GO Weather, one of the applications developed by our team!
4. The other widgets in screenshots are our GOwidgets, try to search and download them in Android Market!
5. Download our “Classic Theme GO Launcher EX” to get the wallpaper!
6. GO Dev team has released GO Launcher EX, GO SMS, GO Weather and GO Contacts. More and more applications are coming soon!
Think of an extreme makeover to your phone? Try this out!
1. (New) Support holistic theme which can change themes of launcher, widget and locker (Themes will be released next week with v2.80.);
2. (New) Homescreen folder supports to custom icon position;
3. (New) Gesture settings add a new option for screen lock (If you use the feature, make sure clean the permission before uninstallation.);
4. (Improve) Rearrange the option list of gesture settings;
5. (Fix) Error of folder background when overlapping icons;
6. (Fix) Wrong default grid size of Galaxy Nexus.